Development of high-quality WordPress site for local business niches. Includes migration of up to 30 pages and integration of features such as blogs, social media icons, etc.
*Disclaimer: This does not include content creation.*
- Fast WordPress development based on custom WordPress templates created specifically for local industry niches
- One week turn-around time from start of campaign to initial client assessment and approval
- Two weeks turn-around time from start of campaign to deployment. Any additional feature tacks on additional time
- Up to 30 pages migrated
- Up to 15 premium stock photos bought and used specifically for the site
- Custom design, created specifically for your business based on your personality
- SEO-ready websites with features integrated such as blogs, social media icons, HTML and XML site maps, etc.
- Responsive web design ensures the website is displayed correctly across all screens
- Social media icons, favicons, widgets, contact forms, etc.
1. How long does it take to create a website?
- Our website development service level completes within 2 weeks for the Local Web Design Package, 3-4 weeks for the Web Design Starter Package, and 4 weeks for the Advanced Web Design Package. This period is extended for every added feature requested.
- There are many factors that influence the cost of any given website. Our packaged solutions range from less than $500 for maintenance work to – $4,000 for advanced eCommerce. In any event that your project requires more than what our custom solutions offer, we would be happy to talk to you and provide you with a free assessment.
- Feel free to talk to us about payment plans for any design project.
- We do offer hosting and everything you need at additional and affordable prices. You get 20 days of support free after launch for your website project and our hosting support is always free 24 hours a day, every day.
- We create a hosting environment for you while we build your website. The URL will be provided to you once we run the site through our initial QA.
- We value our your insights and input. You will be given one week after the initial design has been sent to provide any feedback for revisions at no charge. Please note that design revisions can no longer be made once the development has passed the design milestone and the final design is approved.
- We strongly discourage providing access to the site during the development phase. The credentials to the site are turned over once they are hosted on your server, after the final walk through and approval.
- Development best practices discourage launching of sites on Fridays. As most sites represent business that run on weekdays only, weekend launches may cause unforeseen errors that cannot be addressed in real time as our staff and most clients do not work on weekends.
- Removal of malware will be on a case to case basis. Our scanners check daily for malware for each site and we also do a weekly backup. On extreme cases we may restore the site to the last clean backup to remove the malware.