- All articles written expertly by English speakers, containing minimal error, and following exact directions provided
- Each article is edited by our on-site editors and checked against industry standards and client requirements
- High-quality and highly-readable write-ups with Flesch-scores above 50. The Flesch-score may be lower if the article requested is more technical.
- 100% original and unique content written by our in-house writers. Articles are not spun, and are checked against Copyscape.
- Further revisions can be made in the article when needed.
Each article is assigned to one of our tenured in-house writers who researches the topics assigned using the information provided through the client brief. We use several trusted tools and sources for our research. Nonetheless, the best articles that we have produced are those which have the most information provided through the client brief.
Our writers are all highly-trained English and Native English speakers with degrees in Literature and other related English courses from the best universities in the country. This is backed by our editorial team most of which came from the publishing, news, or digital media industry.
1. When do I receive my order?
- You can expect your order 7 days after you submitted a completed client brief.
2. Can you write a specific type of content?
- Yes, we can write specific content as we have executed writing jobs for different types of businesses over the years. You only need to specify exactly how you want the article written in the client brief and provide as much information as you can.
3. Can you write regular content for my site?
- Yes, we can. All you need to do is coordinate with your Project Manager to set a recurring writing project for you
4. What is your writing process?
- Each article is meticulously researched, carefully written, and rigorously edited before it is sent to you for approval. Any article we send to a client would be audited by at least three people in the company to ensure its quality.
5. How do I send revisions?
- We allow one revision for each content bought from the store. You only need to email your Project Manager for any revisions on the content.
6. Does this package include publication?
- No, Content Writing packages only provide article creation, but not posting or publication to partner websites.