On Demand Flex Hours
Choose six or a discount with twelve hours of on-demand web development or graphic design for WordPress sites.
- Projects that exceed the normal hours scheduled for any of the web packages.
- Covers Design, HTML/CSS, WordPress
- Edits, tweaks, or maintenance
- Turnaround time is 3-5 business days on average.
- Great starter pack to get your feet wet with working with us. Please contact us with any questions.
Basic Web Design
Development of high-quality WordPress site for local business niches. Includes migration of up to 30 pages and integration of features such as blogs, social media icons, etc.
- Fast WordPress development based on custom WordPress templates created specifically for local industry niches
- One week turn-around time from start of campaign to initial client assessment and approval
- Two weeks turn-around time from start of campaign to deployment. Any additional feature tacks on additional time
- Up to 30 pages migrated
- Up to 15 premium stock photos bought and used specifically for the site
- Custom design, created specifically for your business based on your personality
- SEO-ready websites with features integrated such as blogs, social media icons, HTML and XML site maps, etc.
- Responsive web design ensures the website is displayed correctly across all screens
- Social media icons, favicons, widgets, contact forms, etc.
*Disclaimer: This does not include content creation.
Basic Web Design + Content
Website development with content creation. Includes five pages of 350-word business content.
- Three to four week turn-around time from intake form to final release. The first two weeks will be audited (initial and final, respectively).
- One month FREE maintenance included after the initial two-week development for support, minor updates, and additional content uploads.
- Up to 30 pages of content integration (migration of content)
- Up to five 350 – word pages included for main page, about us, contact us, plus two pages of your choice.
- Two design studies for the logo, created in multiple formats, designed specifically for the client according to their specification.
- All original content, logos, and graphics created specifically for the new website
- Fast, elegant web design based on WordPress
- SEO-ready content and development
Advanced Website Design
- Two Design Concepts, Three Revisions
- Up to 3 Home Page Revisions
- Up to 4 Inner Page Mockup
- Up to 4 Inner Page Revisions or One (1) Revision per Mockup
- Blog Activation
- Up to 3 Contact Forms
- Up to 3 Widgets
- Two (2) Free Plugin Installation
- Up to 90 Page Transfers
- HTML and XML Sitemap
- Social Media Icons
- Branded WordPress Login Page
- Responsive Web Design
- WooCommerce Integration
- Homepage Slideshow, Photo Gallery, and other features as needed
- Website Design delivery will be 30 days or more depending on the complexity of the site design.
- Optimize your client’s site for mobile viewing by leveraging insights gained from Google’s Internal Tools.
- Identify and develop areas needing improvement to increase the mobile-friendliness of the site and gain better visibility in Mobile Index.
- Check up to 30 pages of the site and implement mobile optimization improvements if necessary.
- Implement enhancements such as optimizing site images, leveraging browser caching, enabling compression, enabling keep-alive, and other mobile-specific improvements.
- Install AMP to blog sites if necessary.
- Up to total of 8hrs for total mobile optimization, may include optimizing existing images or content to be mobile friendly.
1. How long does it take to create a website?
- Our website development service level completes within 2 weeks for the Local Web Design Package, 3-4 weeks for the Web Design Starter Package, and 4 weeks for the Advanced Web Design Package. This period is extended for every added feature requested.
- There are many factors that influence the cost of any given website. Our packaged solutions range from $599 – $3,600 average. In any event that your project requires more than what our custom solutions offer, we would be happy to talk to you and provide you with a free assessment.
- The website design packages cover the website build and the site’s launch as well as 20 days of support after launch. We have hosting and all of the web services that you will need.
- We create a hosting environment for you. The URL login will be provided to you once we run the site through our initial QA.
- We value our client’s insights and input. You will be provided 3 rounds of revision at no charge. Please note that design revisions can no longer be made once the development has passed the design milestone and the final design is approved.
- We strongly discourage providing access to the site during the development phase. The credentials to the site are turned over once they are hosted in the client server, after the final walkthrough and approval.
- Our packaged solutions include 1 hour worth of training. If you require more hours, we can provide it at an hourly standard rate.
- Development best practices discourage launching of sites on Fridays. As most sites represent business that run on weekdays only, weekend launches may cause unforeseen errors that cannot be addressed in real time as our staff and most clients do not work on weekends.
- We will build your site based on architecture that’s optimized for SEO. For a limited time, we will also offer 20% off of your 1st month of SEO service if your purchase our web development and SEO package together. If you want to learn more about this promo, contact us.
- Removal of malware will be on a case to case basis. Our scanners check daily for malware for each site and we also do a weekly backup. On extreme cases we may restore the site to the last clean backup to remove the malware.